Wednesday, March 25, 2009

well this is my first blog


It took me a while but im here. I just never took interest in blogging but, I guess it's not a bad thing.  I always figured people will snoop around and find out everything about me, but if I have nothing to hide then what am I afraid of criticism...? I've been criticised my whole freakin life whats a couple more thousand XP

Anyways, im young Mexican dude that lives in California. I got to L.A. when I was 5 and was raised in south central, and in the valley and Huntington Park, East L.A., and now I live in beutiful Downey. I was a real trouble maker in my teens. I used to gangbang and tag and do all kinds of bad stuff. A real product of my surroundings that's for sure. Im really laid back now and my dream is to be able to act and sing and be paid for it. Im currently taking singing lessons and have been an extra in a lot of t.v. shows and movies. I need to get some head shots and an agent and some acting classes too. I am single and dont plan to enter into a relation ship anytime soon. I just got out of a 7yr relation ship and I would hate to enter into another relationship knowing im not accomplished in my goals. It just makes it harder to accomplish such goals when you have a girlfriend complaining she wants time, time and more time. That is all for now. whatever nevermind.

Im a BIG Nirvana fan btw...




No comments:

Post a Comment